[NTG-context] letter-module: reference

Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wwl at musensturm.de
Fri Mar 26 22:33:07 CET 2010

Hallo Wolfgang,

> > I am trying to make a simple invoice with Wolfgangs letter-module
> and
> > have some questions:
> >
> > I have the following reference in mind
> >
> > \setupletterstyle[reference][
> > 	alternative=d,
> > 	list={invoice,taxnumber,phone,date}]
> >
> > 1) How can one position this horizontaly and verticaly?
> >
> Manual: Section 9.3 and 9.7

This means, that one has to make a customized reference?

> > 2) How can I define additional keys like 'taxnumber'?
> >
> > I have found a key 'frombank' but it is to long for the ref-line and
> >
> Manual: Chapter 5

Sorry, I must have tomatoes on my eyes but I can not find a command
in this chapter which defines a new key. I found \setuplabeltext
which sets the labeltext of a defined key and I found \setlettervalue
which sets label and value at once.

Wolfgang