[NTG-context] margin text

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:26:19 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Robert Blackstone
<blackstone.robert at gmail.com> wrote:
> What should I do to get the page in the middle of the paper so to
> speak, instead of shifted to the left, which happens with
> \setuplayout[location=middle]?? I tried specifying leftedgewidth but
> that does not change anything.
hm, strange, try

\setuppapersize[A4][A3]
\setuplayout[location=middle,
             backspace=23mm,
             margin=15mm,margindistance=3mm,
             width=fit,
             ]
\setupinmargin[left][align=left,foregroundcolor=red]
\setupinmargin[right][align=right,foregroundcolor=blue]
\showlayout
\starttext
ABC\inright{\framed[width=10mm,height=5mm,foregroundcolor=red]{R1 }}
%% override blue, but not for frame
\inleft{\tfx A small note in this margin. But we need to setup
something before \ldots }

luigi