[NTG-context] object in use

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Mar 22 17:42:49 CET 2010

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Any idea what can cause the following error? I never encountered such a

The error is caused by line 534 in lpdf-ini.lua, which is called
from line 462, which is called from line 485 (the lpdf.finalizedocument
function). But that was in the traceback already.

I guess you will get this error if lpdf.finalizedocument is called
twice. How this can happen, I have no idea. As the author of the source
file resulting in this error, you are in a much better position to
figure this out than I am ;)

Best wishes,
Taco