[NTG-context] context beta not found

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Wed Mar 17 11:51:35 CET 2010

Hello Hans,

> Did I miss some change in the ConTeXt beta location? Or a server blackout?

a server blackout, better: a nameserver blackout.

I am currently moving the domain contextgarden.net (not the machine, just the name) to a different provider, because of the bad support of the old one. In the mean time all the subdomains (except for wiki - perhaps the others show up in 24 hours?) are broken.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience and will report back once the move is over (hopefully in one week ore before).

Patrick