[NTG-context] typescript

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Mar 15 22:42:34 CET 2010

On 15-3-2010 22:32, Michael Saunders wrote:
> I am trying to get a minimal working example so that I have something
> to tinker with.
>
> C:\contextminimal\tex\texmf-local\type-garamondprem.tex contains only:
>
> \starttypescript [serif] [garamondprem]
>   \definetypeface [garamondprem] [rm] [serif]
> [name:garamondpremrpromed] [default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> (garamondpremrpromed is a name returned by mtxrun --script fonts
> --list --all --pattern=*Garamond*.)
>
> I run:
> luatools --generate
> and texmf-local is found.
>
> In my preamble:
> \usetypescriptfile [type-garamondprem]
> \usetypescript [garamondprem]
> \setupbodyfont [garamondprem,12pt]
>
> When I run Context, the result contains only Latin Modern.

you can just put the typescript in the file itself

\starttypescript [serif] [garamondprem]
    \definefontsynonym[Serif][name:garamondpremrpromed]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [garamondprem]
    \definetypeface [garamondprem] [rm] [serif] [garamondprem] [default]
[features=default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[garamondprem]

just look in type-otf.mkiv for more examples)

in this case [serif] [garamondprem] is the filter