[NTG-context] What do you miss in ConTeXt?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Mar 14 23:47:16 CET 2010

On 14-3-2010 22:06, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> Datuma 8. ožujka 2010. 15:36 Mojca Miklavec
> <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>  je napisao/la:
>>> does
>>>
>>> \PDFunicodetrue
>>>
>>> help
>>
>> No. (I remember there were some threads about that in past though, but
>> I don't remember the outcome.)
>>
>> Mojca
>
> It doesn't change anything.
>
> By the way, XeTeX also breaks, but in a different way. "Računalne
> mreže" becomes "RaÄ“unalne mreže". Same option also doesn't do
> anything.
>
> MkIV works nicely, and I know I should probably be using that, but
> LaTeX with hyperref can do unicode bookmarks in both XeTeX and pdfTeX,
> so it would be really cool if ConTeXt would be able to do it as well.

Hm, i wonder what goes wrong, so can you make a test file? I was under
the impression that context could do it before latex if only because it
was used to test the <> entries when that feature was added to pdftex so
maybe soemthing got lost (it might also be that some ecodings work
better than others, so let's assume utf)