[NTG-context] Numbered descriptions

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Mar 14 17:58:45 CET 2010

Hi!

Going on with "ConTeXt an excursion".
Using Windows XP, the minimals, TeXworks and *MkIV*

I have a problem with the enumerated descriptions.

With the following source (taken from the "Hasselt book" :-) ):
-----------------------
\starttext

Some text here

\defineenumeration

   [remark]

   [location=top,text=Remark,inbetween=\blank,after=\blank]

\remark In the early medieval times Hasselt was a place of pilgrimage.

\subremark Nowadays the {\em Heilige Stede} is closed.

Here some text before group 2.

\remark In the early medieval times Hasselt was a place of pilgrimage.

\subremark Nowadays the {\em Heilige Stede} is closed.

Here some text before group 3.

\remark In the early medieval times Hasselt was a place of pilgrimage.

\subremark Nowadays the {\em Heilige Stede} is closed.

Here some text.

\stoptext
-----------------------

I get the following numbering
Remark 1
Remark 1.1
Remark 2.1
Remark 2.2
Remark 3.2
Remark 3.3
I would expect 1, 1.1, 2, 2.1, 3, 3.1

I f put:
\setupenumerations[remark][headstyle=bold]

\setupenumerations[subremark][headstyle=slanted]

before group 2, I get
Remark 1
Remark 1.1
Remark 1
Remark 1.1
Remark 2.1
Remark 2.2
numbering is reset starting with group 2 (I think this is normal) but
still the following numbering is odd.

Any explanation?

Many thanks,

Alain