[NTG-context] Transliterator module, 2nd revision

Philipp Gesang pgesang at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 11 10:32:50 CET 2010

Greetings!

On 2010-03-10 <17:01:46>, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> >I have opened a bitbucket account in order to not to clutter the mailing
> >list with archives.  The tip revision can be found here:
> >http://bitbucket.org/phg/transliterator/get/2fc2b5fbbd46.gz
> >and the precompiled manual over here:
> >http://bitbucket.org/phg/transliterator/downloads/transliterator.pdf
> Can you also add the module to the module section [1] on the wiki,
Humble question: How do I add a module?  The modules login asks for the
wiki login data, thus I created a wiki account.  But the modules page
doesn't accept it …

> for inclusion in the minimals ask Mojca.
I'm not sure whether they would stay truly ‘mnml’ with all kinds of niche
modules added.  An entry on the modules page would suffice, I guess.

Philipp