[NTG-context] MetaPost filesize

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:45:47 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 20:33, Peter Rolf wrote:
> Am 06.03.2010 19:42, schrieb Troy Henderson:
>> Ok then.  Now for a newbie question.  What is the best way to update
>> LuaTeX?  I assumed the first-setup.sh script in my ConTeX-minimals
>> installation would do it for me.
>>
> i always update by hand, so better ask Mojca about it.

Some binaries are there, for example on
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/linux-64/luatex/trunk/
but there's no guarantee that the version is always recent enough
(there's generally not enough need compile a new version of luatex
every day).

With a minimal fix of mtx-update.lua it should be possible to fetch
the version of luatex from "trunk".

Mojca