[NTG-context] including xml files

Philipp Gesang pgesang at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 3 14:28:41 CET 2010

Hi all,

what is the recommended way of including an xml tree from one file in
another?  Right now I'm stuck with the following

\startxmlsetups xml:inc
    \xmlprocessfile{inc}{\xmlatt{#1}{file}}{}
\stopxmlsetups

combined with <inc file="inc.xml"/> in the xml source.  But although the
content of inc.xml is processed the headings it contains don't show up
in the toc (there _is_ an entry for them and a page reference as well
but no title).

Personally, I'd prefer some include method like file entities (<!ENTITY
inc SYSTEM "inc.xml">) but they don't seem to work.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Philipp