[NTG-context] MK-II to MK-IV

gummybears oracleopp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:39:03 CET 2010

Hi,

19:46.
mkiv, LuaTeX version 50, LuaTeX revision 0, (LuaTeX date stamp 2009122521))

As Hans requested a small test file,

\setupnumbering[way=bysection] % <------- this used to work, but does not
\setupformulas[numbercolor=blue,numberstyle=bold]
\starttext
\chapter{Math formulae numbering}
\section{Does not work}
Numbering formulae by section
\placeformula
\startformula
a^2 + b^2 = c^2
\stopformula
\section{More ...}
\stoptext

Also tried the solution from Contextgarden (
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Math/Display) by using
\setupnumber[formula][way=bysection] instead of \setupnumbering[way=bysection]

But alas, this does not work either