[NTG-context] ConTeXt minimal Win32 : kpathsea510.dll can not found !!!

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Sun Feb 21 21:09:19 CET 2010

Hi all,
Just download http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-setup-mswin.zip
and run first-setup.bat and I see the error about :
texlua.exe looks for kpathsea510.dll but this file was not found in
the distribution !!! I see only file kpathsearch510.dll so I make a
copy of this and rename to kpathsea510.dll. Now texlua.exe goes
without error.

After installation, when I run "context --version" I see again the
error about "texlua.exe can not found kpathsea510.dll". Hmmmmm
I have to copy kpathsea510.dll (renamed early) into
context\tex\texmf-mswin\bin\ folder to work.

There is some things changed for librarie file name ?

I'm working with Windows XP SP3 32bit.

Thanks