[NTG-context] Lucida Fonts with MKIV

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:50:42 CET 2010

Am 19.02.10 15:45, schrieb luigi scarso:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Troy Henderson<thenders at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> I am a LaTeX user for about 15 years, but I am very new ConTeXt.  I am
>> having trouble using the complete set of Lucida fonts purchased from
>> TUG.
>>
>> http://www.tug.org/store/lucida/
>>
>> I have followed the first set of instructions at
>>
>> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Lucida
>>
>> and the fonts work great for MKII (texexec).  When building the same
>> document (that works for MKIV) with MKIV (context), the text fonts are
>> fine but the math fonts are set in Roman instead instead of math.   Is
>> there an easy way to adapt the configuration file(s) for MKII to MKIV?
>>   If this is possible but just requires a tedious process, I'm willing
>> to do this, but I have no clue of the steps needed.
>>
>> I would appreciate any advice.
>>
> Maybe simplefonts can help you
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX#With_the__simplefonts_module

\usemodule[simplefonts]

\setmainfont        [Lucida Bright]
\setsansfont        [Lucida Sans]
\setmonofont        [Lucida Sans Typewriter]
\setmathfont        [Lucida New Math]
\sethandwritingfont [Lucida Handwriting Italic]
\setcalligraphicfont[Lucida Calligraphy Italic]

\starttext

\rm\tf roman \it italic \bf bold \bi bolditalic \sc smallcaps

\ss\tf roman \it italic \bf bold \bi bolditalic \sc smallcaps

\tt\tf roman \it italic \bf bold \bi bolditalic \sc smallcaps

\hw\tf roman \it italic \bf bold \bi bolditalic \sc smallcaps

\cg\tf roman \it italic \bf bold \bi bolditalic \sc smallcaps

\startformula
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
\stopformula

\stoptext