[NTG-context] Lucida Fonts with MKIV

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 05:20:51 CET 2010

I've also noticed that some of the math kerning seems a little off.
For example, with $y(x)$ the "y" seems to be way too close to the "(".
 I'm not sure how much of this is a difference in LaTeX (that I am
used to) and ConTeXt's spacing and how much is due to ConTeXt+Lucida.
Another example similar to this is $\sin(x)\cos(y)$.  The "n" in the
"sin" and the "s" in "cos" both seem a little close to the following
"(".  Perhaps the issue is with the "(" itself.

Troy