[NTG-context] One interline space setup trouble

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:56:21 CET 2010

Hi,

Sorry for my strive for perfection, but if I set new interline space in
delimited text using 'before' key, the space BEFORE is affected by
\setupinterlinespace, while the space AFTER does not. The result is a
paragraph with visibly unbalanced surroundings. Is there a way to set
the spaces equal without manual adjusting?

Example:

\setupinterlinespace[line=18pt]

\definedelimitedtext
   [example]
   [spacebefore=small,
    style=\tfx,
    before={\setupinterlinespace[line=12pt]}]

\starttext
Most models we discussing here are specification of dynamic behaviour of
SUI. This behaviour is described in terms of the interactions over time
among some entities. The entities in question fall into two broad
categories: {\em endogenous} (intrinsic to the SUI itself) and {\em
exogenous} (belonging to a system's environment).

\startexample All processes that take place inside Earth (and other
planets) are considered endogenous. These processes make the continents
migrate, push the mountains up, trigger earthquakes and volcanism, and
are driven by the warmth that is produced in the core of Earth.
Exogenous processes are all taking place at the outside of the Earth.
Weathering, erosion, transportation and sedimentation are the main
exogenous processes.\stopexample

Constants and parameters serve as names for the values that do not
change during a simulation run. In the case of a {\em constant}, the
assigned value remains invariant over all experiments. Often it is a
physical constant, like $g$ -- force of gravity. In the case of a {\em
parameter}, there normally is an intent to explore the effect upon
behaviour of a range of different values for the parameter.

\stoptext

B.R.,
Vyatcheslav