[NTG-context] tabs in Lilypond

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Thu Feb 11 23:54:36 CET 2010

Am 2010-02-11 um 22:42 schrieb David Rogers:

>> Maybe it's wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how to typeset
>> guitar tabulatures in Lilypond?
>
> \new TabStaff { \clef "tab" c d e f g }

BTW LilyPond's documentation was recently reworked and is really nice
now!
(It was better than ConTeXt's before, at least WRT completeness.)

>> And is ConTeXt Lilypond module is up to date?
>
> Not sure about that. Last time I tried, I couldn't get it to work -
> but
> it was probably my fault.

I wouldn't blame you - it's been a while since I updated it, and it
always just works with a few versions of LilyPond and ConTeXt.

Sorry, I've more urgent things to do, and I don't need it at the
moment. It's limited anyway.
Probably it's easier to include LilyPond's PDFs as externalfigures if
you have special needs.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---