[NTG-context] What do you miss in ConTeXt?

Sebastien Mengin sebastien-listes at edilibre.net
Wed Feb 10 10:11:36 CET 2010

Le 09 févr. 2010 à 11:48, Hans Hagen a écrit:
>>> 1. the 1. paragraph of each section is indented (LATEX only);
>>> 2. the default items in itemize environment
>>> 3. vertical spacing in general LATEX lists is shortened;
>
> to me these sounds like a design issue, not related to french

Note that the frenchb package aims at typesetting documents following
the instructions provided by the Imprimerie nationale guide.

This guide is not a typographic code that rules for every case
everywhere, but it is generally admitted as a good base for typesetting
french documents.

So true, there are design issue that are dealt by default if one loads
that package in LaTeX.

--
Sébastien Mengin
Édition et logiciels libres