[NTG-context] What do you miss in ConTeXt?

Philipp Gesang pgesang at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 9 00:40:09 CET 2010

On 2010-02-08 <23:20:17>, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >>http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100126.184359.e6567256.en.html
> >Ahh, thanks for the example.  But when running context on it I get the
> >following:
> >
> >   ----------
> >! Undefined control sequence.
> >\@@su:xml:bibtex:sorter #1->\xmlresetsorter
>
> maye your version is too old
That was it, sorry, I reinstalled minimals and LuaTeX recently and
forgot to update ConTeXt.  Now the file is processed and I get a pdf
file containing the words
  --------
sortkeys:
n   id  entry
  --------
and an hrule beneath that.  As I'm not (yet) familiar with the control
sequences used in the file as well as parts of its syntax, I can only
guess that there's a table missing from "\startxmlsetups bibtex:one
\starttabulate etc.".
Good night,

Philipp