[NTG-context] What do you miss in ConTeXt?

Philipp Gesang pgesang at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 8 23:08:29 CET 2010

On 2010-02-08 <22:26:06>, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> >Great news, indeed!  Is some of this already usable / accessable by way
> >of functions in minimals?  I can't wait to have a glance at those
> >features, especially no. 3.
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100126.184359.e6567256.en.html
Ahh, thanks for the example.  But when running context on it I get the
following:

  ----------
! Undefined control sequence.
\@@su:xml:bibtex:sorter #1->\xmlresetsorter
                                            {bibtex}\xmlfilter {#1}{e/comman...
l.71 ...etup{bibtex:somebibtex}{xml:bibtex:sorter}
  ----------

which is odd because \xmlresetsorter _is_ defined in lxml-sor.mkiv.
Furthermore when I add

  ----------
\unprotect
\def\xmlresetsorter     #1{\ctxlua{lxml.sorters.reset("#1")}}
\protect

to the preamble, I get a lua error ("attempt to index field 'sorters' (a
nil value)").

But thank you anyways, I now have an impression about how things may
look like in the future and I promise to read
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/XML#XML.2FConTeXt_in_general next weekend.

Regards,

Philipp