[NTG-context] xml entities and trailing space

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Feb 7 22:19:38 CET 2010

Hi all, Hans,

this is something I had mentioned a few weeks ago, but wanted to complain about it again: when you define xml entities as TeX commands, those used to preserve trailing spaces. This hasn't been the case since a number of version. I would like to recommend havin the old behavior back (since adding spaces isn't as easy in xml as it is in TeX). The example below demonstrates the problem.

All best

Thomas

\startbuffer[xmltest]
\stopbuffer