[NTG-context] Rotated footnotes?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Feb 7 11:47:19 CET 2010

Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
> Am 07.02.2010 um 10:03 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
>
>> Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>>> No answer at all ... Does that mean rotating a figure/label with its footnote just can't be done?
>> Maybe something like \startlocalfootnotes ... \stoplocalfootnotes and
>> \placelocalfootnotes at the end of the float body or in the caption
>> would work. Easier to test with an example ;)
>

> Well, here you are: A quick-and-dirty example :o)

Like this, perhaps. I do not understand why there is so much whitespace
before (=below) the local footnotes, so someone else has to help with
that, but besides that it looks much more like context :)

\starttext

\rotate[rotation=90,width=\dimexpr(\textheight-5pt)]
    {\startframedtext[frame=off]
     \startlocalfootnotes
     \centerline
        {\externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=\dimexpr(\textheight-5pt)]}%
     \medskip
     \centerline
         {Abbildung 12:\pagereference[Abb_12]{\enskip}
           Regelungen zur Ausgestaltung\footnote{Eigene Darstellung.}}%
     \placelocalfootnotes
     \stoplocalfootnotes
     \stopframedtext }