[NTG-context] Error using Minimal with TeXworks

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Feb 6 00:31:35 CET 2010

On 5-2-2010 20:34, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 18:40, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 5-2-2010 17:26, Alain Delmotte wrote:
>>>
>>> Also, is it possible to run ConTeXt from MikTeX 2.8?
>>
>> no clue .. there was a time that mojca showed me a working miktex
>
> It used to work until Hans started using texmfstart.exe. As opposed to

btw, texmfstart.exe is just the ruby script with ruby packages in a zip
and at some point that wrapper system changed (out of our control) but
the latest texmfstart is just mtxrun (using lua) ... the only snippet of
ruby in use is texexec/texutil and even that can go away (i simply have
no time to finish the texutil bit although i have a prototype).