[NTG-context] Context and Windows7

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:21:23 CET 2010

Thanks to all for the helpfull advice.  Minimals installed no problem
and I managed to get Scite up and running after using the usefull
information in the  Contextgarden Wiki.  I'll have a play around with
Texworks and Notepad++ and see how I get on with them.  I look forward
to Textadept - when Hans is happy with it.

Thanks again to all.

Best Wishes

Keith McKay