[NTG-context] End of document marker

Jean-Philippe Rey jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr
Sat Jan 30 17:08:30 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I have a type of document needing an end marker (a final line stating
the end of the document). I use a framed paragraph to build this
marker, however, if the document contains floats, I have some
difficulties being sure that this marker will always be located at the
very end of the document (i.e. after all floats).

Is there a command to flush all floats? Or do you suggest another way
to build an end marker?

Thanks for your help,

--
Jean-Philippe Rey                 Professeur - École Centrale Paris
jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr          92295 Châtenay-Malabry Cedex - France