[NTG-context] minimals: kfreebsd-i686 (debian)

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue Jan 26 20:31:02 CET 2010

Hello,

I just installed kfreebsd-i686 Debian/GNU. It is now officially supported as
core architecture by Debian as an alternative to the linux kernel, but is not
yet supported by the ConTeXt minimals.

luatex 0.50.0-1 is available as a standard debian package on this
architecture.

I downloaded luatex/trunk from svn and it compiles and runs correctly:
$ build/texk/web2c/luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.50.0-2010012620

Who should I contact (or will contact me) to see about adding this
architecture to the minimals distribution?

Alan