[NTG-context] Speed of texexec with Unicode TrueType Font

Bryant Eastham beastham at pewla.us.pewg.panasonic.com
Sat Jan 23 14:19:19 CET 2010

Wolfgang-

I can provide an example, but based on Taco's response it is unlikely to be of benefit.

I have in the past tried more recent releases. I was not able to navigate the documentation and bugs to get something working.

As this is merely an optimization issue, I can deal with the performance for now and (once things are all working) evaluate MkIV again in the future.

Thanks,
-Bryant