[NTG-context] More questions about hiding/reusing blocks

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Fri Jan 22 16:19:44 CET 2010

Dear all,

I have two more questions about reusing blocks and interreferencing
them.

First of all, I have set up problems within different chapters, and
would like to have a separate chapter at the end that gathers
the solutions chapter by chapter like

\chapter{Solutions}
\section{Solutions from chapter 1}

get these here

\section{Solutions from chapter 2}

get those here

A sample file is attached below that has the layout, but all I know is
how to retrieve all blocks at once. Would I need to create another
block at the end of each chapter, and
retrieve these at the end? If so, how?

Then, I'd like to have little inconspicuous hyperlinks from the
exercise to its solution and back. So far, I can only do this
manually, as indicated. I would prefer to have the text Exercise in
the enumeration
to become a hyperlink to the corresponding solution, and vice versa
for the text Solution.

Is there a way of doing this (or something similar)?

Thanks a lot for all the help!

Matthias