[NTG-context] reusing figures ok - problem with hiding blocks in MKIV

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 18 10:00:47 CET 2010

On 15-1-2010 16:26, Matthias Weber wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> after (finally) installing the minimals,
> the zip with the figures TeXs as expected with MKII and MKIV.
>
> Now, in MKIV I notice another issue. I use the \hideblocks mechanism to
> hide and reuse answers and get an error message (Undefined control
> sequence) in MKIV while everything is fine
> in MKII. I am attaching a sample file.

there are two issues:

\defineblock[exercise,solution]

i want to get away from the multiple definitions (for the moment i
enabled it again in the upcoming beta) but the following should work in
your case

\defineblock[solution]
\defineblock[exercise]

next, delete the tuc file and use the start/stop commands

\beginsolution
     \startsolution
         Solution one.
     \stopsolution
\endsolution

\solution is ok but looks for a \par as delimiter so using the \start...
\stop... variant is better