[NTG-context] location of /user/files?

paul morgan queries0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:04:34 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Aditya Mahajan <adityam at umich.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010, paul morgan wrote:
>
>  Thank you again Aditya and Khaled for getting ConTeXt working here. One
>> more
>> question for the list:
>>
>> Under MacTex or TexLive, not sure which one, on my 10.4.11 system, my
>> setup
>> and env* files were located in ~/Library/texmf/tex/context/user/ I rsynced
>> that dir to  ~/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/user and ConTeXt is
>> not
>> finding them. Could someone please where I should put these files so
>> context
>> will find them? Thanks again,
>>

> Did you run mktexlsr (for MkII) or luatools --generate (for MkIV)?

Thank you, after running luatools --generate, the files are found. The
command "context" (i.e. MkIV) is now finding errors with my setup files
which were created, and have always been used, under MkII - I get "!
Undefined control sequence" at \definelogo plus other errors.

After mktexlsr, MkII works as expected.

Is there a reference for commands/definitions which work in MkII but not in
MkIV?

Thanks again for your help,

Paul