[NTG-context] last chapter number

Andreas Harder aharder at uni-koblenz.de
Sat Jan 16 23:08:43 CET 2010

> Am 16.01.2010 um 17:46 schrieb Andreas Harder:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> is there already an equivalent to \lastpage for the last chapter number in a document. I tried something like \getmarking[chapternumber][last], but the output is still the current chapter number.
>
> can you try \convertedstructurecounter[chapter][type=last]

Hello Wolfgang,

I tried, but it only outputs nothing visible. Here a test file

\starttext
\dorecurse{10}{\chapter{Kapitel #1}
  \tex{getmarking[chapternumber]} = \getmarking[chapternumber] \crlf
  \tex{convertedstructurecounter[chapter][type=last]} =
  \convertedstructurecounter[chapter][type=last]
}
\stoptext

Greetings
	Andreas