[NTG-context] spaces in file names

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Jan 13 20:46:53 CET 2010

I just became aware of the fact that a comma in a directory name like
"dir, so-and-so" is failing too. No doubt there will be others that
are allowed in those names but resist \setupexternalfigures. I guess I
will have to live with that. Though Hans might feel tempted to sort it
out once and for all.....

Hans van der Meer