[NTG-context] spaces in file names

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Jan 13 20:34:11 CET 2010

Thanks Hans. That does the trick.

Odd by the way, that so many people apparently refrain from using
spaces in directory and file names, because this did not surface
earlier. It can make things a lot more readable. The habit of avoiding
spaces is probably a holdover from old times where OS's were much more
restrictive in filenaming. I reckon the next beta will contain this
patch, so that I don't have to go through patching hassles when
installing a new version.

Hans van der Meer