[NTG-context] spaces in file names

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Jan 13 11:51:46 CET 2010

I would like to include a file with spaces in its name.
Clearly it does not work using: \input /Users/me/dir with spaces/file
I can use something like:
   \def\DataDirectory#1{\def\DATADIRECTORY{#1/}} % in reality coping
with empty #1
   \DataDirectory{/Users/me/dir with spaces}
   \def\Input#1{\input "\DATADIRECTORY#1"}
and then that file is read.
When however I want to set this directory with
   \setupexternalfigures[directory=\DATADIRECTORY]
it does not find the picture file there.

How can I accomplish the setup? Do I miss something? Using
contextbeta, if that makes a difference.

Hans van der Meer