[NTG-context] sectionstopper

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 22:07:04 CET 2010

Hi Hans,

how I can i put symbols at both sides of a header, with sectionstopper
i can get only on at the right side of the number but not at the left
and tricks like numbercommand or setuplabeltext do not affect references
and the content entries.

In the following example i want the chapter number to be printed as

1) Chaptertitle -> sectionsegments=2:2

and the section number as

(1) Sectiontitle -> sectionsegments=3:3

but a reference in the test should show the complete number in the form '1)(1)'
and the same should appear in the table of contents.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

\setuphead[chapter][sectionsegments=2:2,sectionstopper=)]
\setuphead[section][sectionsegments=3:3,sectionstopper=),numbercommand=(]

% How can I print the section number as '1) (1)' in the toc?

%\setuplist[section][sectionsegments=2:3,numbercommand=(]

\setupreferencestructureprefix[default][prefixsegments=2:100]
% uncomment to get the correct result for references in the text, brr
%\definestructureseparatorset  [default][,(][]

\starttext

\completecontent

\chapter[sec:knuth]{Knuth}

\input knuth

\section[sec:ward]{Ward}

\input ward

\page

see \in{section}[sec:ward] at \at{page}[sec:ward]