[NTG-context] Using MetaPost to create fonts

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Sep 24 11:41:36 CEST 2009

Hi!

I have the impression that I did see that MetaPost can be used to create
full fonts and not only pictures. (In fact to keep the potential of
METAFONT, but extending it to OpenType /PostScript/TrueType (??) fonts.)
I even think there was mention about Perl in this respect.

Did I dream or not (yes I start to dream about ConTeXt and MetaPost !!!).

Could you point me to the right direction and provide links and/or email
address of the persons who are involved?

Thanks,

--
Alain