[NTG-context] Roman Page numbers

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:06:23 CEST 2009

Am 04.09.2009 um 11:03 schrieb Derek CORDEIRO:

> I do get romannumerals on each page now, but this is not reflected
> in the
> TOC as it does in MkII. Below is the minimal example.

The new code is more complicated than i thought, here is solution to
the problem.

As Hans suggested we should collect such setups on the wiki.

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

\setuplist[chapter][pageconversionset=pagenumber]

\startstructureblockenvironment[frontpart]

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]

\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart]

\setuppagenumber[number=1]

\stopstructureblockenvironment

\starttext

\startfrontmatter