[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 6 12:50:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. Last week(ends) fixes are merged in.

There is also an experimental plain version (luatex-plain.tex which you
can rename to luatex.tex if needed). That gives you a plain tex with
stripped down context mkiv font support (only the minimal amount of lua
files are loaded). Some more info (also about generating the related
font database) can be found in in luatex-fonts.tex. Of course it's no
replacement or context but it seems to work ok (we occasionally need
plain tex for testing). It's also not related to the upcoming layered
context (aka metatex).