[NTG-context] ConTeXt T-shirts?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Mar 12 09:57:42 CET 2009

Hi Xan,

Most of these questions should be answered by Mojca, I guess, but:

Xan wrote:

> 2) Another related question is what is the license of the ConTeXt
> official logo and what is it. Is it the logo that appears in the wiki
> [http://wiki.contextgarden.net/skins/common/images/logo-alt4.png] or is
> it simply the graphics of typing "Con\TeX{t}" ? Depending what are the
> license of this logo, I or any other person could open
> Spreadshirt/cafepress for other people could receive T-shirts with
> "only" ConTeXt logo (without "I love" ;-)).

There is not really an official logo, but I think there are three
things most people will likely recognize:

  * The word ConTeXt typeset in antykwa torunska, as in Mojca's T-shirts
  * The ConTeXt logo in the koeielogo font:
      \usesymbols[cow] \symbol[CowConTeXt] % IIRC
  * The blue traffic sign from the wiki.
    I have an mp file for that, which is attached.

Best wishes,
Taco