[NTG-context] setupsynonym: 2 questions on width

Michael Bynum mdbynum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:19:46 CET 2009

Right, that works for this example, but if I change what nomenclatures
are in the list then I would have to go in and manually change the
setwidthof{} command.  Am I correct in thinking that?  I guess ideally
I wouldn't have to go in and change the spacing manually every time I
update my nomenclatures list.
Mike