[NTG-context] \definefont problem with latest beta (mkiv)

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Tue Nov 11 14:37:35 CET 2008


First of all: mkii format generation still fails here because of


I added the mkii suffix here to make it run.

Back to the subject. When using mkiv there is a problem in finding the
map files of my fonts. Instead of the expanded value of
\defaultencoding (here texnansi, set in cont-sys.tex) the prefix
'default' is used here.

fonts          : using map file: default-microsoft-arial

luaTeX warning (file default-microsoft-arial.map): cannot open font map file
fonts          : using map file: default-microsoft-sansserif

luaTeX warning (file default-microsoft-sansserif.map): cannot open font
map file
fonts          : using map file: default-microsoft-trebuchet

luaTeX warning (file default-microsoft-trebuchet.map): cannot open font
map file
fonts          : using map file: default-microsoft-tahoma

luaTeX warning (file default-microsoft-tahoma.map): cannot open font map

Mkii works fine with these fonts (TTF). I made a small test file, but
I'm not sure if the font is choosen wisely (T1). Anyhow, it shows the
way how I use the upper named fonts in my macros.

Regards, Peter

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: default.tex
Url: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20081111/bea53ec0/attachment.asc 

More information about the ntg-context mailing list