[NTG-context] how to change 'figure 1.1' to '?? 1.1'

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Tue Dec 11 01:51:17 CET 2007

Dear Mojca and Wolfgang,

I am sorry to give you a unclear question.

We usually write the chapter title
				"(a character) (chapter no) (a character)
(chapter title)"
and I know how to set chapter title as above form using setuplabel or
setuphead. Your methods give me more choices.
Then the \completecontent and \completeindex follows the above setup
of chapters.

My question was how to make the head title setup of contents and of
indices free from the chapter setup?

Now, I find that  the prefix{"(a character) (chapter no) (a
character)"} can be suppressed using "prefix=no" parameter in
\setupcombinedlist for contents and indices.
It seems to me that we may define a new format for contents and
indices by using "command" in \setupcombinedlist. I'll test it soon.
If there is a sample file for this, please let me know.

It is really hard for me to follow ConTeXt's power.

Thank you for the replies.

Best regards,

Dalyoung