[NTG-context] Problem with XML entities in titles [2]

Richard Gabriel rgabriel at kerio.com
Thu Oct 4 14:33:02 CEST 2007

Hello Wolfgang,

thanks for Your hint.

> I'm not Hans but I can also give you a solution to your problem.
OK, sorry, maybe I shouldn't address Hans directly when writing to the mailing list... ;-)

> BTW: Your xml file is valied because you forgot to include the
>chapter end tag.

Ooops! I've quickly created a minimal test file; of course I didn't want to attach the real file where I've encountered that problem...

Anyway, the XML file is structured the following way:

<para>Some meaningless text...</para>
</chapter>

<para>Some meaningless text...</para>
</chapter>

... the paragraphs are enclosed inside chapters.
So unfortunately I can't use your solution because the \chapter command needs to be issued at the beginning, not at the end tag.

Got any another idea?

Many thanks,
Richard

  _____