[NTG-context] XeTeX + ConTeXt in TeXShop

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Sep 10 18:18:15 CEST 2007

Thanks Arthur

so now my XeConTeXt.engine file contains:

#!/bin/tcsh
set path= ($path  /usr/texbin)
texexec --xtx  "$1"

(including a blank line)
It works

Best

-a-

On 10 Sep 2007, at 17:49, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>> Any hints?
>
>   Make sure the xetex binary is indeed in /usr/local/texlive/2007/
> bin/i386-darwin
> or in /usr/texbin, and the XeConTeXt.engine is an executable file
> (type "chmod 755 ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/XeConTeXt.engine" in
> Terminal.app)
> You can also remove the stand-alone slash after "set path=" in
> XeConTeXt.engine (it tells tcsh to add the root directory to the
> list of
> directories where executable files are looked for, and that's really
> both useless and dangerous).
>
> 	Arthur
> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)