[NTG-context] Manual (English) Update soon?

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 10:17:39 CET 2006

On 2006 Dec 29, at 12:38 PM, plink indited:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Well, the ConTeXt manual is one of the most stable components of
>> ConTeXt indeed ;)
>
> ;-)
>
> should be wikified ...

Probably, but it'd be sad to lose the ability to download and print
it for offline reading (I may be in a small minority of people who
like to read reference manuals though)... I'm also not familiar
enough with the wiki being used to know if there is anyway for it to
agregate a bunch of pages into a reasonably printable form....

	--Doug