[NTG-context] enco-ffr ?

Renaud Aubin aubin at nibua-r.org
Sun Nov 26 01:06:46 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've installed the latest ConTeXt (+ pdfTeX
3.141592-1.40.0-beta-20061017-2.2 + MetaPost 0.99, the beta one) from
scratch on a machine of mine... In order to test this brand new
installation, I've processed my phd and experienced some problems:
1- the new enco-ffr contains
\installactivecharacter :
\installactivecharacter ;
\installactivecharacter ?
\installactivecharacter !
These \installactivecharacter yield to

! Extra tokens will be flushed.
<to be read again>
directdiscretionary
l.54 } enddef \directdiscretionary
{;

Ok, the problem is solved if I comment out these lines and the
horizontal spacing seems to be correct...

2- I have now the following error:

! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \edef
\directdiscretionary #1->\edef
                               \discretionarytoken {\detokenize
{#1}}\let \t...
<argument> tab:
               objXP
\mainreference ...csname \r!cross \fileprefix #1#2
                                                  \endcsname \ifcase
0#4\els...
l.67 ...s objections à l'expérimentation directe}}

due to "\in{tableau}[tab:objXP]"

An idea...

Renaud (too tired this night to investigate, but tomorrow is another day)