[NTG-context] Still have no idea about how to specify fonts in JavaScript fields.

Zhichu Chen zhichu.chen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 03:46:07 CET 2006

Hi, Hans

Thank you for your example.

I just figured out that once PDF cannot find the specified font, it
will look for a truetype font which has the similar font metrics. Now
I know what to do and has just succeeded:

First, I install a truetype font to ConTeXt---by using texfont of
course---so that ConTeXt can use it;
Then specify the field's textFont attribution to the truetype font name;
Finally, it looks all great.

I think it should work on Type1 fonts too.

I hope I can attach all .ttf, .tfm files to you, but it seems that the
mailing list has a 40K limitation.

--
Sincerely yours,
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com