[NTG-context] formula, bookmarks and misc

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:45:52 CET 2006

Hi Sebastian,

2006/10/29, Sebastian Rooks <sebastian.rooks at free.fr>:

> Dear ConTeXters,
>
> 1/ I would like to use a named formula with a reference containing
> several subformulae each with a reference. The closer I can get to is to
> add an empty namedformula followed by subformulae (see test file below).
> How can I get rid of the empty line with a number in the pdf ?
>
> 2/ I'm using bookmarks but abbreviations in heads do not work properly.
> I've used a workaround some 3 years ago but I cannot remember which. Any
> suggestion ? (see test file below)

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\appendtoks \def\UK{UK} \to \simplifiedcommands

\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]

\abbreviation [UK] {UK} {United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland}

\starttext

\chapter{Weather in the \UK}
\dorecurse {2} {\input dawkins \par}

\stoptext

3/ What should I do to get the bookmarks numbered with their
> chapter/section/ etc. number ? (see test file below)
>
> 4/ How can I redefine the \vec command in my formulae without having a
> warning "system          : command \vec is already defined"
>
> 5/ I do like a lot the minimum distribution so easy to install. It would
> be even better if bibtex can be added. It's only 82.8 KiB
>
> Thanks for ConTeXt (special thanks to Hans and Taco of course), it's
> really a pleasure to work with it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Seb
>

> test.tex
> %%%%%    %><    %><    %><    %%%%%
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
>
> \abbreviation [UK]      {UK}    {United Kingdom of Great Britain and
> Northern
> Ireland}
>
> \starttext
> \placelist[formula]