[NTG-context] How to get a PhD with ConTeXt (+ hard work ;) )

David Antos antos at ics.muni.cz
Sun Oct 29 20:56:14 CET 2006

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 11:50:08PM +0200, Renaud AUBIN wrote:
> Maybe some of yours (from the ConTeXt POV) can be interested by my PhD
> dissertation and my presentation (both in french)...

Hi all,

I'll also give a link to a PhD ``sample document'' ;). You can find my PhD
thesis at http://sitola.fi.muni.cz/~antos/thesis.pdf

Well, it isn't as complex as Renaud's work (talking about typography, it's
a high-level science, of course ;))), someone may be interested in
algorithm typesetting.

I'd like to thank Hans for his kind support (to name an example, today, a
mechanism for named numbered lemmas is part of ConTeXt).

Yours,
D.A.

--
We can predict everything, except the future.