[NTG-context] Page number alignment in \placecontent

M.J. Kallen mj_kallen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 10:36:04 CEST 2006

Hi Angel-Luis,

looks like you want a LaTeX-like table of contents. I achieved what I think you want to achieve as well, using the following commands:

% setup table of contents
\setupcombinedlist[content][alternative=c,level=section]

% margins, widths and distances are setup such that section lines line up with chapter text (change to your liking!)
\setuplist[chapter][margin=0mm,width=6mm,distance=2mm,style=bold,aligntitle=yes,before=\blank]
\setuplist[section][margin=8mm,width=6mm,distance=2mm]

% place the following in the relevant location
\completecontent

Hope this ends up looking like you want it to!

Maarten-Jan