[NTG-context] How to get a PhD with ConTeXt (+ hard work ;) )

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Fri Oct 27 11:45:38 CEST 2006

Hi Hans,

Hans Hagen a écrit :

>impresssive (a pitty that my french is not good enough to understand all this stuff; playing with such crawling machinery is still on my agenda)

Gavin Miller was not a roboticist... and when he plays with "such
crawling machines", hum, the result is great !
I'm waiting for a BabyHans robot ! ;)

>i hope that you got it printed in full color and nicely bound

I got it printed on a LaserJet 2300 on high quality A4 paper... It was a
pain (specially recto-verso because you needed to be just next to the
printer) to print all the print out I needed but the result looks very
nice. I've done the best I can from myself. I have used a glued
transparent cover and hard front and back cover page.

Renaud